Sunday, March 4, 2012

39 weeks and still waiting




Well I was 39 weeks on Friday and we made it through the weekend. My doctor stripped my membranes on Wednesday, but it didn't work. So we walked for 3 hours on Friday with the kids and I had some hard contractions that night, but then I slept better than I have slept for weeks. Still no Cooper. He is going to be a chill baby because he is still hanging out. My inlaws are superb and came this weekend from LA and brought Tim. We enjoyed having them around and then his Mom is staying all week. I just hope we have him this week. I love all of the advice I have been given to induce labor.
  • walk the curbs with one foot on the curb and the other on the sidewalk. I tried doing it this week on the way to school. It is not very comfortable and then Kate and Conner are always doing it with me.
  • ride the ATV all day it didn't work for the West's but she told us about it anyway
  • jumping jacks.
  • spicy pizza aparently there are two places to get some around here.
  • get a pedicure. Niko did this and then went in labor the next day.
  • priesthood blessing and they had the baby the same night.
  • I have tried the running. We run once a week and I have slowed down but I atleast run a mile with Mari and Marianne on Wednesdays. It doesn't always feel great, but whatever.
  • practice doing breathing exercises and it will put you in labor(Jon's Mom)
We are excited and ready for Cooper to come this week. Kate told her teachers that she was going to be happy to see Cooper. We are anxious to have him in our home and are grateful for have family coming to stay and help as well. My stomach looks huge in the picture maybe alittle distorted, but it will be nice to see my toes and not have my stomach get in the way.

5 comments:

lisa said...

That is funny! I'm glad you wrote those all down, I wish I could remember some that I was told when I got huge with Chade, but I tried lots of things and nothing worked, it was mostly just uncomfortable, but hey whatever right? :) You're still looking good though, which I'm not surprised! Thanks for the fun pictures, and hopefully little Cooper will make his debut here shortly!

Michelle Y. said...

I can't believe you are running at 9 months pregnant, that is SO crazy and must look funny :) I can't wait to meet your little guy.

Tonja said...

Yeah! He's almost here. I swear that last little bit is the longest of the whole nine months! I can't believe how little you are! That's amazing! You look great! It's so fun to see how excited kids get to meet their next sibling. I think the great spirit that comes with a newborn helps that! Looks like you have been making some great memories the last little while! We'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see him!!

Unknown said...

I also can't believe that you have been running. Your the lady!!!!! I can't wait to meet little Cooper. Your looking great!!!

Unknown said...

I also can't believe that you have been running. Your the lady!!!!! I can't wait to meet little Cooper. Your looking great!!!