Monday, December 15, 2014

The wonder of Cooper


This kid gets so excited about helping out. He was so excited to help Conner with the dishes one night. They had to take a bath when they were done but they sure how a good time. He loves to be right in the middle of things.




It rained one morning and before I could get out of bed the kids were outside in the rain. Conner at least put his shoes on  so he could dig a hole in the ground. He was loving it. He is a little mischievous. 

I never know what these two are up to. I found them in my closet in a laundry basket stuffed with blankets reading books. 
We always get a ton of leaves out front and Cooper is always telling me to rake them. Then he has to get the rake and help me rake. There is no one like him. I think he talks well he just talks fast and says random memories. He loves to dance and has some of the craziest movies I have ever seen. He loves trains and can spot them anywhere. He makes our house lively and I always have to wonder what he is up to. He loves his best friend Brett and he loves to call his Dad his best friend. He loves back rubs and we have to rub his back and sing to him every night. He has to lift up his shirt for us to do it though. We sure love him. 



No comments: