Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jon's b-day

After the boys helped me wrap Jon's gifts Conner was very concerned that he needed more presents. So the boys wrapped some of their old toys, rock collections and gave it to him. This is a drawing that Justin did for him he was hilarious he had me find a picture of Jon so he could copy it. Love it.


Here is a just an example of the wonderous gifts they gave him. Taylor wrapped like 4 of them for him.

We even decorated with two birthday banners and streamers. We enjoyed eating cookie bars and trying out the Habit a new hamburger place. I found Jon a miter saw on Craig's list, pride and prejudice on DVD, Mormon Tab and some pants. So he had quite the party. I think the world of Jon and am always so impressed at the way he loves our kids and teaches them. I am lucky to have this guy in my life. Happy 33rd b-day finally I am not the old hag he thinks I am because we are both 33 until December.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow,Jon's got quite the somber birthday face. Looks like someone didn't get all the items on their b-day list. In the words of the stones; "You cant always get what you want but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need." Apparently you just needed scads of rocks.

jocie said...

Happy Birthday Jon! I like that you got P&P on DVD, since you're VHS copy of P&P got used by practically everyone in our Honors class junior year. Did anyone actually read the book? I finally did in college.