Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sibling Gifts





Jon came up with the idea to have the kids buy gifts for each other. Conner wrote Kate's name on her gift and did a great job. They had to work and earn money and would write the amount in a notebook of what the job was worth. It was fun to see how excited they were about it. Kate was so excited to get Taylor some ninjajo's and baseball cards. Justin new Conner would love his bow and arrow and he really has. Taylor got a ZZu pet for Justin named Yami and he was escatic about it. Conner was excited to get Kate a Rapunzel dress that she wouldn't take off for days. I think these ended up being some of their favorite gifts that they got for Christmas. We tried to help them keep it secret who they had but that didn't last very long. Smart kids or snoopy kids I don't know. It will be even more fun to do it with them next year.

2 comments:

lisa said...

Keep the Christmas posts coming! I love them! :) The willow tree kids is a cute idea. I love how creative you guys get with gift ideas. I bet Justin will LOVE his lessons. :) Kate's hair sure is getting long too. So excited to come down! :)

Unknown said...

I think your kids just might have got their snoopyness from you. :) That is such a fun idea to have Justin take lessons. I can't wait to hear how they go.