Sunday, August 7, 2016

Miles Stephen Snow

One of the many hospital visits from the family. They loved this kid. We had him a week early. Jennifer Smith came over get the kids to school. We had to be at the hospital at 6 and we had him at 7:58. It seemed weird checking myself into the hospital when I wasn't in labor.We had a scheduled c-section with Miles.  I really liked Dr. Vogal. I loved the reaction I got from people when they asked what number this was for us. They asked if we had his nursery ready and I told them he was all set up to be in our closet. 

He weighed 7"3  and was 20.5 inches long. He was screaming when he came out. So I was so glad to be able to hear him and
they brought him over to me so I could see him. He has quite a bit of fuzzy hair in the back and the cutest little nose. The nurses couldn't get over his blond hair. The kids loved seeing him. We put Stephen as the middle name after his Grandpa Snow. We are so glad to have him in our family. 





This is what happens whenever I set him down. They just love this kid. 




Cooper always tells us how much Miles just loves him. 


No comments: